Terms and Conditions for Logistics service providers
These terms and conditions is the terms of the contract between “YOU” (the Logistics service provider) and “US” (CORPORATE WORLD WEAR). This supersedes all prior statements, understandings, whether oral or written in relation to the conditions of CORPORATE WORLD WEAR between the parties, any affiliates or subcontractors thereof. When you become our logistics service provider or offer any service to us, you accept our terms.
“CORPORATE WORLD WEAR,” “Our,” “Us” and “We” refer to CORPORATE WORLD WEAR and its officers, employees and agents.
“RECIPIENT” or “BUYER” refers to the person whose name is printed on the Waybill as the recipient.
“YOU” or “YOUR” means the Logistics service provider and their agents, employees, and any other person or entity having or claiming an interest in a shipment.
Payments shall be made in accordance with the agreed payment plan between the CORPORATE WORLD WEAR and the LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDER.
- All rates will be provided by the Logistics service provider in agreement with Corporate World Wear.
- The LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDER offers “Pick-Up/Drop-off Points” in selected areas. Please note that you will be held responsible for any omissions or errors made by you during the delivery of the goods.
- You accept as shipments all packages, including documents and all items legally permitted to be transported in Nigeria.
- CORPORATE WORLD WEAR reserves the exclusive right to amend, substitute or change without notice including but not limited to the shipping rates, features of service, services, and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Upon the delivery of the package to the specified address provided on the waybill, or in the event a package is picked up from a designated location provided by us the recipient if in person or his/her representative who is at least 21 years old must sign and show valid identification particulars.
- You are required to show proof of delivery after the delivery of each shipment.
- By accepting this terms and conditions, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including but not limited to governmental regulations of any state of Nigeria, from, though, or over which you transport the shipment.
- We assume no liability to you or any other person for any losses or expenses due to your failure to comply with this provision.
- You agree that in the event that the Customer does not accept or fails to make himself available for delivery due to various reasons beyond our control, you will hold on to the order item for a maximum period of 14 days, within which delivery will be attempted at least twice before returning to the vendor or to us.
- You agree that every customer is entitled to a 7 days return time frame, after which the goods are no longer eligible for returns.
- You agree to be held responsible for any loss or damages done to the shipment within your care. If the shipment is lost or damaged, while it’s in your care, you would be required to pay CORPORATE WORLD WEAR for the items lost or damaged.
- You will be liable and held responsible for any delayed shipments, and may be required to compensate the customer where necessary.
- The submission of a false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement by the Logistics service providers may result in legal actions, depending on the nature of the violation. In addition, a civil penalty or fine may be imposed.
- You are not allowed to open any of our shipments, customer shipments prior to delivery to the customer or to CORPORATE WORLD WEAR.
- All information provided by you will be used to fulfill the product or service you offer and improve our services. Providing this information is mandatory. We will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except to facilitate the transaction, to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required by law.
- The Logistics service providers agree to deliver & return all shipments, If the recipient cannot be contacted, the shipment may be kept by the Logistics service provider for a period of at least 7 days prior to the returning or delivery. Within this period, deliveries would be attempted at least twice before returning back to the Vendor.
- We make no warranty to any logistics service provider.
- CORPORATE WORLD WEAR is not liable if a shipment is lost, wrongly delivered, damaged, or delayed because of circumstances beyond our control. These circumstances include: terrorist activity; strikes; labor actions; an “act of God,” for example an earthquake, cyclone, storm, or flood; “force majeure,” for example war, plane crash, or embargo; import/export clearance delays; any defect or characteristic to do with the nature of the shipment, even if known to us when we accepted it; or any action or omission by anyone outside CORPORATE WORLD WEAR, or their agents, for example the logistics service provider, the recipient, or an interested third party, Customs or government officials, or other carriers or third parties with whom we contract to deliver to destinations that we do not serve directly.
- We are not liable for any loss of items or damages done to the goods by the logistics service providers, their agents or any persons involved in the delivery of the shipments to our customers/vendors whether they arise in contract or any other form of civil action, including negligence, and even if they are our fault: consequential or special damages or loss; other indirect loss; or breach of other contracts. Consequential damage or loss includes but is not limited to loss of income, profit, interest, markets, and use of contents.